Monday, June 22, 2009

Perez Hilton Assaulted by Will.i.am Update at Twitter

Advertisements:
Perez Hilton,one of the celebrity bloggers has been allegedly assaulted by Will.i.am, who is the frontman of The Black Eyed Peas, and his security guards, according to messages posted to his Twitter account.

Here is his twitter account link http://twitter.com/PerezHilton and the satus are
http://twitter.com/PerezHilton/status/2276173574

• PerezHilton: I'm in shock. I need the police ASAP. Please come to the SoHo Metropolitan Hotel now. Please.
• PerezHilton: I was assaulted by Will.I.Am of the Black Eyed Peas and his security guards. I am bleeding. Please, I need to file a police report. No joke.
• PerezHilton: Still waiting for the police. The bleeding has stopped. I need to document this. Please, can the police come to the SoHo Met Hotel.

Right now his Twitter satus is " I'm going to try and nap for a bit "

I dont know what this controversy leads to ...!!!

perez hilton will.i.am, perez hilton, perez hilton assault, perez hilton attacked, perez hilton twitter

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I have been following the controversy concerning Carrie Prejean vs. Perez Hilton, Shanna Moakler, Keith Lewis, and Donald Trump since Perez Hilton verbally assaulted Carrie after the pageant

Anonymous said...

There's only one logical way to settle this little dispute: Re-match!