Thursday, July 2, 2009

Andhra Pradesh EAMCET 2009 apeamcet.nic.in Online Web Counselling

Advertisements:
The web based counselling for the year 2009 of the EAMCET exam may begin in the second or third week of the July month.This is due to the delay in the decisions that were pending regarding the fee increment and the proper actions that need to be taken for those newly applied engineering colleges for recognition and many more.

EAMCET counselling details will be made avaliable at the official websites www.apeamcet.nic.in or at www.apsche.org-Andhra Pradesh State Council of Higher Education (APSCHE)

More details regarding the online registration for the web counselling will be posted soon....

Check my previous posts for more details...


9 comments:

Mademoiselle said...

Hi!
really appreciable for sharing the inforamtion.
where can i get the last ranks of colleges in hyderabad ?

Unknown said...

www.cetcounseling.com in google
in that type ur rank ,where u want (ou) in hyd

Unknown said...

is there second counselling 2009 eamcet(web counselling)

Unknown said...

can u plz tel me the details of engineering counselling...i got 234961...can u plz help me out.....happy frndship day to all....mail to my id ravi_closeup007@yahoo.co.in

Anonymous said...

hi to all iam sandeep i want a colleges list in hyderbad can u plz tell me ..........if u want to tell to me email to sandeepkumar2008@ymail.com

Talib said...

plz tell me when eamcet second councelling is going to start????
msg me on.....talib19@gmail.com

melomaniac said...

hii...im really not satisfied wid my clg even after the second phase of counseling..can someone plz tell me when the third phase is going to start??

Unknown said...

hi im saicharan plz tell me about medical counceling

Unknown said...

hai,this is kavya.i got 167919 rank may i no i will get seat in good college please.email me to molugurikavya@gmail.com thanks for saying.