- Admissions will be through Web Based Counseling.
- Candidates should register for Certificate Verification with all Original Certificates.
- ST Category Candidates should go to only 33 designated Help Line Centres.
- Certificate Verification of special Categories i.e., PH/NCC/CAP/Sports & Games/Anglo-Indian will be at Sanketika Vidya Bhavan, Masabtank, Hyderabad only.
- Other candidates can go to any one of the 50 Help Line centres.
- Certificate Verification is mandatory for exercising options.
- Registration Fee to be paid is Rs. 200/- .
- All Candidates whose Annual Parental income is up to Rs.1 Lakh are exempted from the payment of Tuition fee.
SCHEDULE FOR CERTIFICATE VERIFICATION FOR SPECIAL CATEGORIES *
FOR ICET CANDIDATES (TIME:
ORIGINAL CERTIFICATES TO BE PRODUCED:
Certificates to be produced by Both ICET & EAMCET Candidates:
1. SSC or equivalent Marks memo.
2. Caste Certificate
3. Income Certificate issued after 01.01.2009. 4. Minority candidates have to produce SSC T.C. indicating Minority Status in terms of G.O.Ms.No.1. Minority Welfare (M & R) Dept, dated: 16.01.2004. 5. Certificate in support of Non-Local Status (For Non-Local Candidates).
Certificates to be produced by only ICET Candidates:
1. Degree or its equivalent 2. Intermediate pass certificate 3. Study Certificate from 9th Class to Degree.
Certificates to be produced by only EAMCET Candidates:
1.Intermediate pass certificate or its equivalent
2.VI to Intermediate Study Certificates.
ADDITIONAL CERTIFICATES TO BE PRODUCED BY SPECIAL CATEGORY CANDIDATES
PH Category: Candidates have to produce a certificate issued by the District Medical Board and only candidates who have disability of 40% and above are eligible.
CAP Category: 1. Ex-Servicemen have to produce a certificate issued by Zilla Sainik Welfare Officer. 2. Identity Card 3. Discharge Book for verification. Serving personnel have to produce Service Certificate from the Place of Work indicating the Relation of Candidate with the personnel. Only Candidates whose parents are domicile of A.P. are eligible to be considered under “CAP” Category.
· For other Details like Help Line Centres for Certificate Verification and for exercising options, details of the Ranks allocated for each Help Line Centre for Certificate Verification and Exercising Option, other procedure to be followed etc., candidates should visit websites: http://apicet.nic.in (For ICET) and http://apeamcet.nic.in (For EAMCET) and www.apsche.org.
· Printed Copies of Information placed in Website is also available from 16.07.2009 onwards at all the Polytechnics at the District Head Quarters except Khammam, Medak and West Godavari Districts. In these districts, printed copies are available at polytechnics at Kothagudem, Medak and Tanuku.
The list of Colleges, Course Codes, made available for Web Counseling will be placed in the Web on 17.07.2009 for ICET and on 24.07.2009 for EAMCET